Create a news page on ImpressPages CMS
In this video I'm going to demonstrate how to load the content for a news page on ImpressPages CMS.
Before we start make sure of the following :
- You have resized the images to be used to the best size (I prefer 640px / 800px or 1024px - the more images you are going to load to a page the smaller the images will need to be . Lot of big images increase the amount of data to download & will slow down your page.) I use a freeware tool called Irfanview to resize my images
- Also make sure the image is flipped to horizontal (also do with Irfanview)
- Know in which folder they are saved to make uploading images easier.
- Make sure the filenames are searchable. When you view the images uploaded to the page you can use the files search function IF you gave the filenames a descriptive name.
- First text block dragged and used after the heading will be the intro (headline) - so keep is short & descriptive
- First Image dragged to page will be used as a thumbnail in the headlines.
- Save page when done