End User Testing
End user testing can include:
- Making sure that the end product ( web or app) is what was set out in the user requirement specification or wireframes.
- Making sure that the same experience is delivered on all browsers, operating systems of devices.
- Making sure that content is available on multiple screen sizes.
- Making sure that navigation & links work.
- Making sure that forms work (submit, save & email)
- Making sure that data capturing save & display calculations or saved results.
Services used in end user testing
- Logging the scenario that was used to test & being able to replicate test ( screenshots or screen video captures).
- Logging of errors & providing designers or developers with feedback on how test was applied and the results received.
- ENDLESS re-testing to ensure problems are fixed.
- Variable testing to use different scenarios to try and simulate same error situations.
- Constructive feedback to assist in identifying and correcting repetitive mistakes by designers and developers.
- Confidence (when working with development companies and agencies) that problems are fixed before clients get involved with testing.
- Confidentiality (when working with development companies and agencies) that NDA agreements will protect propriety processes employed by agencies and client confidentiality.